Want to save money on your life insurance policy? Keep reading! Life Insurance is a necessity for many people, but it can also be…
Personalized Savings For You And The Ones You Care About. Get coverage for as little as $9 per month!
Peace of Mind and savings
With InsuRabbit, saving on Life Insurance is easy.
Life Insurance Doesn't Have To Be Expensive
In fact, you can get a great deal on life insurance right now. InsuRabbit is an online service that helps you compare rates from the top insurers in your area. We work with many of the top providers, so you can be sure to find the best deal for you.
- Free Quotes
- Custom Coverage
- Consumer Education
- Trusted Resources
- Whole Life
- Term Life
Compare Prices On Life Insurance
To secure the best rate, it's smart to get online quotes from at least three different insurers.
• Great coverage you can trust for around $15 per month
• Additional discounts available when you bundle policies
• Allstate Has A Superior third-party rating of “A+”
• Get quality AAA Life Insurance for around $40 per month
• AAA members can save an additional 10% on their premiums
• AAA has an “A” rating and has been in business for decades
• Top-quality coverage for around $23 per month
• Save More By Taking Advantage Of Discounts and Bundling
• Chubb Has A Superior “A++” Insurance Rating
• Get quality coverage for around $20 per month
• A wide range of coverage options to meet your needs
• Flexible payments make life insurance even easier to afford
• Great coverage options starting as low as $9 per month
• Easy digital process; Get covered in 5 minutes
• No physicals, exams, or wait times required
• Customized insurance for as low as $16 per month
• Numerous Coverage Options Available To Meet Your Needs
• Liberty Mutual an Excellent Financial Strength Rating
• Get a $250,000 policy for as little as $14 per month
• Compare rates online in as little as 60 seconds
• Progressive has a “Superior” financial strength rating of A+
• Get $250,000 of coverage for as little as $15 per month
• Enjoy personalized service and numerous coverage options
• State Farm has an A++ financial strength rating
• Customized coverage for as little as $12 per month
• Take advantage of military-related benefits and more
• USAA has a superior financial strength rating of A++
Savings Worth Celebrating
How much can you save with InsuRabbit? As much as hundreds per year! Plus, our rabbit-fast process means you can save more, faster.
Here's How It Works
Why Shop For New Life Insurance?
We know you work hard for your money and that’s why we want to help you save as much as possible on your life insurance. Did you know that shopping around could save you hundreds of dollars a year? Additional benefits include:
- More Coverage
- Better Coverage
- Cheaper Coverage
- Compare Rates
- Compare Coverage
- Save Big
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some typical questions about Life Insurance.
Yes, a medical exam is almost always part of the traditional life insurance underwriting process. There are a few no-medical exam life insurance policies out there, but they typically tout lower coverage amounts and higher prices than comparable policies subjected to the full underwriting process.
Basically they’re testing for things like high blood pressure, glucose or cholesterol and the presence of nicotine. And they will also likely look at your body mass index (BMI).
Quitting cold turkey right before a paramedical exam won’t help at all because signs of nicotine stay in your blood for over a week and in your urine for almost a month — and the testing company is taking samples of at least one of those things.
In addition, a history of smoking can still cost you. How much depends on the date of your last cig and how often you were smoking them. Again, quitting is good for your health. But, also, smokers automatically receive a special Smoker classification — which generally doubles your premium.
The death benefit is how much the life insurance policy pays to your beneficiary, untaxed and in a single lump sum, should you die. That amount is considered the “face value” of the policy. Before you ask, “face value” is a fancy way of saying how much your policy is worth. And, just in case, your beneficiary is the person you designate to receive the death benefit.
We recommend term life insurance. Unless you’re well off, have a complicated estate situation or are closing in on retirement, term life insurance is almost certainly better for you. That’s because the aim of life insurance is to cover your family during the years you’re working to provide for them. Plus, permanent life insurance is a lot more expensive.