Got a condo? InsuRabbit has your condo covered. Get coverage for as little as $35 per month!
Cozy Condo Savings
With InsuRabbit, saving on condo insurance is easy.
Condo Insurance Doesn't Have To Be Expensive
In fact, you can get a great deal on condo insurance right now. InsuRabbit is an online service that helps condo owners compare rates from the top insurers in their area. We work with many of the top providers, so you can be sure to find the best deal for you.
- Free Quotes
- Custom Coverage
- Consumer Education
- Trusted Resources
- Personal Injury
Compare Prices On Condo Insurance
To secure the best rate, it's smart to get online quotes from at least three different insurers.
• Get coverage for as little as $40 per month
• Save more by bundling and taking advantage of discounts
• Enjoy personalized service and numerous coverage options
• Pay as little as $35 per month for AAA Condo Insurance
• Enjoy discounts and bigger savings when you bundle policies
• AAA members may enjoy an additional discount
• Great coverage you can trust for around $60 per month
• Switch to Allstate and save up to 20%
• Save Up To 25% When You Bundle Insurance Policies
• Top-quality coverage for around $150 per month
• Save More By Taking Advantage Of Discounts and Bundling
• Coverage up to $50,000 for your share of a loss assessment
• Get quality coverage for around $70 per month
• Switch to GEICO and you could save big on your premium
• Take advantage of numerous discounts and save even more
• Get solid coverage for around $100 per month
• Bundle your policies and save up to an additional 20%
• Voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power
• Customized insurance for as low as $43 per month
• Take advantage of an extensive list of discounts
• Bundle your policies and save even more
• Get solid coverage for as little as $56 per month
• Bundle your policies and save up to an additional 4%
• Save even more by taking advantage of numerous discounts
• Customized coverage for around $50 per month
• Take advantage of the Claims-Free Discount and get 10% off
• Bundle your policies and save even more on coverage
Savings Worth Celebrating
How much can you save with InsuRabbit? As much as hundreds per year! Plus, our rabbit-fast process means you can save more, faster.
Here's How It Works
Why Shop For New Condo Insurance?
We know you work hard for your money and that’s why we want to help you save as much as possible on your condo insurance. Did you know that shopping around could save you hundreds of dollars a year? Benefits include:
- More Coverage
- Better Coverage
- Cheaper Coverage
- Compare Rates
- Compare Coverage
- Lower Deductible
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you rent or own, in some instances condo insurance may be required. If you rent, check with your landlord to see if they require condo insurance — and if so, what kind of coverage you need. If you own your condo and have a mortgage, you will most likely be required to have a minimum amount of insurance. And the board or management company of your building may also require insurance.
Condo insurance is coverage that helps protect against losses and repair costs for a condominium unit. Condo insurance often provides protection for theft, vandalism, fire damage, water damage, and more.
Not usually. Condo insurance is not generally designed to cover business use of your home. It may include limited protections, such as replacement or repair of computers and other electronic devices, but for more comprehensive coverage, you may require a business owner’s policy.
Do you have a high level of risk or many assets to protect? You can always discuss your liability coverage needs, options, deductible and policy limits with your insurance representative.
If you have liability coverage, and a guest or worker injures themselves in your condo, you might be covered. However, condo insurance may not cover personal injury for you or other residents of the home.