Running a home-based business has a lot of advantages. You’re in control. You decide what hours you’ll work. And it can be a great way to save money. But it’s…
Cheap Charleston Business Insurance
You focus on your business. We’ll focus on having your back. Get coverage for as little as $300 per year.
Savings Is Our Business
Find the cheapest business insurance rates in Charleston in seconds using our easy online comparison tools.
Business Insurance Doesn’t Have To Be Expensive.
In fact, you can get a great deal on business insurance right now. InsuRabbit is an online service that helps business owners compare rates from the top insurers in the Charleston area. We work with many of the top providers, so you can be sure to find the best deal for you.
- Free Quotes
- Custom Coverage
- Consumer Education
- Trusted Resources
- Personal Injury
- (Errors And Omissions) E&O
Compare Prices on Business Insurance In Charleston
To secure the best rate, it's smart to get online quotes from at least three different insurers.
• It’s free, 100% online, and takes just a few minutes
• Get quotes from best-in-class providers — all in one place
• Compare your coverage against others in your industry
• Pay as little as $500 per year for quality Business Insurance
• Coverage options designed to fit your needs and budget
• Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) policy options available
• Great coverage you can trust for as little as $360 per year
• Get custom coverage tailored to your business's needs
• Superior A+ rated 24/7/365 claims service you can count on
• Top-quality coverage for as little as $400 per year
• Chubb offers over 30 innovative products to choose from
• Chubb Has the highest business insurance rating of “A++”
• Get quality coverage for around $500 per year
• A wide range of coverage options to meet your needs
• GEICO Has An Exceptional Financial Strength Rating Of “A++”
• Get solid coverage for around $650 per year
• The Hartford has a financial strength rating or “A+”
• They’ve been helping businesses for more than 200 years
• Customized insurance for as low as $400 per year
• Numerous Coverage Options Available To Meet Your Needs
• Liberty Mutual has an “A” financial strength rating
• Get solid coverage for as little as $550 per year
• Great coverage options available for businesses of all sizes
• Progressive has a “Superior” financial strength rating of A+
• Get coverage for as little as $600 per month
• Enjoy personalized service and numerous coverage options
• State Farm has an A++ financial strength rating
• Customized coverage for as little as $300 per year
• Numerous affordable coverage options available
• USAA has a superior financial strength rating of A++
Savings Worth Celebrating
How much can you save with InsuRabbit? As much as hundreds per year! Plus, our rabbit-fast process means you can save more, faster.
Here's How It Works
Why Shop For Business Insurance?
We know you work hard for your business and that’s why we want to help you save as much as possible on your business insurance. Did you know that shopping around could save you hundreds of dollars a year?
- More Coverage
- Better Coverage
- Cheaper Coverage
- Compare Rates
- Compare Coverage
- Lower Deductible
Frequently Asked Questions
If there is some kind of accident at your business, or as a result of your business, you could face a lawsuit with litigation, medical bills, and property damage claims. This is why you need business insurance.
There are two categories of business insurance.
Business liability insurance covers you if someone blames your business for damages, injury, or loss.
Commercial property insurance covers repair and/or replacement of your business’ stolen or damaged property.
Yes! Business insurance is a cost of doing business and thus your premiums can be deducted.
Most states require businesses with employees to get workers’ compensation insurance.
Some states also require businesses to obtain insurance as part of the licensing process. Check your local laws to learn more.
Errors and Omissions insurance covers service and consultation businesses when they are sued over late, incomplete, or inaccurate work.