If you’re like most cat owners, you want to do whatever you can to keep your feline friend healthy and happy. While there are many commercial products on…
Cheap Boise Pet Insurance
They’re more than just pets. They’re family. Protect them for as little as $10 per month!
Find the cheapest pet insurance rates in Boise in seconds using our easy online comparison tools.
Keep Your Furry Friend Protected
When your pet is sick or injured, you’d do anything in the world to help them. With pet insurance, the costs will be covered in case of…
- Lung Issues
- And Much More
Compare Prices On Pet Insurance In Boise
To secure the best rate, it's smart to get online quotes from at least three different insurers.
• Great coverage options starting as low as $10 per month
• Save 5% when you insure 2 or more pets
• Bundle your policies and save 10%
• Pay as little as $15 per month for quality AAA Pet Insurance
• AAA members could also take advantage of a 5% discount
• Get up to 90% back on vet bills
• Great coverage you can trust for around $20 per month
• Covers accidents, cancer, surgery, medications, and more
• Save Up To 25% When You Bundle Insurance Policies
• Get quality coverage for as little as $30 per month
• Take advantage of numerous discounts and save even more
• Get reimbursed for up to 90% of vet bills
• Customized insurance for around $50 per month
• Save up to 20% by stacking discounts
• Bundle your policies and save even more
• Coverage options as low as $9 per month
• Short wait period; all ages and breeds are covered
• Reimbursement options include 70%, 80%, 90% and 100%
• Get comprehensive coverage for less than $30 per month
• Save an additional 5% when you insure more than one pet
• Take advantage of benefits like no upper age limits and more
• Get coverage for as little as $15 per month
• Coverage pays for 90% of eligible medical costs
• No payout limits and coverage applies to all breeds
• Customized coverage for as little as $30 per month
• Members can save up to 25% on coverage for dogs and cats
• Accepted Anywhere in the U.S.; choose any vet
Savings Worth Celebrating
How much can you save with InsuRabbit? As much as hundreds per year! Plus, our rabbit-fast process means you can save more, faster.
Here's How It Works
See how much you can save on Pet Insurance with our trusted partners.
Compare Pet Insurance plans to maximize savings.
Saving on Pet Insurance has never been easier.
Why Get Pet Insurance?
Is Pet Insurance worth it? You should consider pet insurance if…
- Your pet is healthy
- Big vet bills would be hard to cover
- It will give you peace of mind
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some typical questions about Pet Insurance.
The average annual cost for an accident and illness policy is about $594 for dogs and $342 for cats, according to NAPHIA. That works out to approximately $50 a month for dogs and $28 a month for cats.
If you choose an accident-only policy, the annual cost drops to $218 for dogs and $134 for cats. Such plans will cover treatment if your pet is hit by a car or swallows something poisonous, for example, but won’t pay out if he gets sick.
This depends on the kind of pet insurance plan you choose. Pet insurance options range from accidents only, to every vet visit.
Dog owners spend an average of $458 each year on surgical vet visits and $242 each year on routine vet visits, according to a recent survey by APPA. Cat owners have lower annual expenses on average, spending $201 on surgical vet visits and $178 on routine vet visits.
The alternatives to pet insurance are self funding, and financial assistance for those who qualify.
InsuRabbit Pet Insurance Resource Center
If you’re like most dog owners, you love spoiling your pooch with delicious treats. But not all treats are created equal – some are better for your dog’s…
If you’re a cat lover, then you know the importance of spoiling your fluffy friend. And what could be better than getting some great deals on cat products?